We Meet Again
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
My goal for this summer is to start blogging. I've come to the realization that I just can't journal in an actual, paper journal. So, hopefully this blog will serve as my electronic journal. Hopefully along the way the Lord will use me to encourage to a person or two. Another reason I'm writing here is that so many people ask me how I'm doing, but unless I'm very close to you I have an extremely difficult time with words. They just don't come easily to me.
The Lord has been working in my life. It has been painful. It has been difficult. I have made friends and lost friends. I have felt alone while surrounded by people. But through it all I have felt God pull me closer to Himself. God has brought me to a point where I desperately want to be close to Him. I want Him to be my best friend. I want to run to Him when I have troubles before I run to my earthly friends. I am not there yet. The most important thing for me to remember is that this is a lifelong journey. I will never get to where I want to be. As a perfectionist, that is hard! So that is where I am spiritually.
As of May 2nd, I finished my junior year of college! What a year. This year was the most challenging yet, academically speaking. I have taken between 18-21 credits every semester and this year was 20, but man, it seemed like WAY more than that. By the grace of God, though, I finished with mostly good grades (I'm still trying to be ok with that B!). I am so blessed to have made a few very sweet friends this year, and it has been amazing. Good friends make all the difference in the world.
That is where I will stop for now. I hope to write more than once every two years!
0 comments:
Post a Comment